Mondays: Beauty on Yorks, Unit 2, 19 Main Street Minlaton
Tuesdays: Amanda’s Gifts and Crystals, Shop 1, 15B Fifth Street, Ardrossan
Wednesdays & Fridays: Port Vincent Caravan Park & Seaside Cabins, Minlacowie Road, Port Vincent
Saturday – Once a month Rouges Point
Why choose Massage? The benefits of massage treatments include…
- Assists in stress management
- Relieves muscular tension
- Has a calming effect thus assisting in improving sleep patterns
- Stimulates local blood supply and lymphatic fluids
- Improves joint range of movement
- Alleviates discomfort during pregnancy
- Assists in many musculo-skeletal problems
- Assists in rehabilitation post-operative
Relaxation Massage which assists with general relaxation, improves circulation, range of movement and relieves muscular tension.
Remedial Massage includes relaxation techniques but also includes deep tissue and trigger point techniques, targeting particular regions of the body.
Hot Stone Therapy is deeply relaxing and grounding. It may include combinations of relaxation, deep tissue and trigger point techniques using hot basalt stones.
Reiki is a non-invasive healing technique and is practiced without the need to remove clothing. It is a method used to balance and harmonise the emotional and physical body, and is easily incorporated into a massage treatment.
For Appointment Phone: 08 8854 2235 or 0428542232